Thursday, October 22, 2020

Josh Talk by Amit J Assistant Commandant, CISF - Failure to Success

 One of the interesting things that happened yesterday during my visit to the NISA (National Industrial Security Academy) to deliver a talk, was meeting young Amit J, Asst Commandant, CISF. Apart from being the perfect host and taking care of me, he was also a very interesting person, curious to know about the writing process, the books I read, authors I like. He told me about how he got over the fear of not being good at English and how he got so good that he delivered a JOSH talk 'Failure to Success' which has, hold your breath, 17 lakh views! (I gave  TED talk which has 2k views!)

It is full of energy, conviction and power and there's enough reason for it to get more views too. Amit told me about his interests, books he reads (Tony Robbins, Robin Sharma), his interest in Kalaripayattu which he is learning, fitness, among other things. Here's his JOSH talk and one I will remember and take inspiration from - that energy is wonderful. Good going Amit.



No comments: