Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Goodwill Store, Hyderabad - A Shop Where The Poor Can Walk In and Take Things Away for Free

Lovely initiative. Go give stuff like clothing and household goods that can be better used by another team mate of ours to the Goodwill Store, Mehdipatnam. Anyone, can pick up stuff they need from this store for free on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Thanks Omana for sharing.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/hyderabad-shop-poor-where-everything-free-38711

The address (courtesy Omana) for those of you in Hyd who would like to visit and give clothes and all other stuff.
LSN Foundation Good Will shop
Dr. 12-2-790/67/3 - Plot No 67, Flat No 3
Aditya Apartment-Ayodhya Nagar Colony,
Mehdipatnam -Hyderabad - 500028
Telangana -India ; Tell : +9140 23511488 / 9949563967
Opp : DMR international school
Land mark - Pillor no 28 lane and then Fourth left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea...so simple, yet so innovative.

Unknown said...

I want donate cloths. Can anybody pickup my place

Unknown said...

Hello sir. Can I bring some good clothes and household articles on 8.10.17? I will be coming from Proddatur, KADAPA dt. Narayanareddy LIC

Harimohan said...

I am sure they will take clothes. I am not associated with the store myself - heard about it from a friend. So I am sorry I cannot help you with more information. If I can find a number I will post it.