Monday, April 12, 2010

Things To Do - Postponing My Own Good

When I make a list of things to do, I realize that we tend to postpone the things that could do us the most good. So I looked hard at things I need to get done and the list ran a bit like this:

1) Contact publishers for the children's stories (something that I have been putting off for a very long time)

2) Get started on finding a publisher for 'The Misfit'

3) Do something about marketing of my books, even set up a marketing division if need be (plan in place needed)

4) Get my 1-day workshop organized in terms of structure

5) Complete writing the book on 'Developing a Champion's Mindset' (its 60% done)

6) Market my workshop to management schools and as an open workshop (at least 10 colleges to start with)

7) Do lectures in government schools

8) Get down to writing a screenplay which has been delayed by 3 months

9) Complete the marketing assignment with COD

10) Spend time on my health and fitness everyday, at least an hour

I think that this list is good enough for now. I am going to get most things done by the end of this week. Report progress next Monday.

No comments: