Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wanted! The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog - Jeremy Strong

Every once in a while, I rummage Anjali's collection and find stuff to read. I love the children's books - the fun, simplicity, innocence. So when I found this book by Jeremy Strong I picked it up for a quick read.

It's about a boy Trevor and his hundred-mile-an-hour dog Streaker. Trevor has a girlfriend Tina who is very cute and they are constantly battling to keep an over enthu Streaker out of trouble. On their side, they have their parents and on the other side the police and dog catchers. It's a fun ride.

Jeremy Strong is called the 'King of Comedy'. I sometimes wish I could write like this and not get too intense about life. A simple life of kids, dogs and adventures. I'd love that. Maybe I should give it a shot.

Thanks again Anjali. Your bookshelf keeps me sane.

No comments: