Thursday, July 18, 2019

Thought for the Day - Every Moment Gives Something to be Grateful for

As I type this message I realise that there are several things I can be grateful for

My fingers for typing, Keyboard (Dell), Sagar who helped me buy the keyboard
My eyes, my spectacles, my ophthalmologist (Challa), the optician
My body for the health, all my doctors, the food that sustains
My chair for the comfort, Home Centre
My keyboard, screen, computer (Dell)
The internet (Beam)
The blog and Google for the blogger
My parents for my education
The book, movie, conversation that spurred this thought (too many)
My desire to share
Your desire to read and thereby encourage me

And I realise that each moment is actually carried by so many who have been part of me, who are part of me and I cannot think how I can ever be ungrateful to anyone, anything, even for a moment.

So the game continues, to be aware of it every moment which is a fine way to stay real and to lose yourself.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments: