Thursday, March 2, 2017

Anjali - That's The Best One

I was telling Anjali that my course in Arts Management that I teach to the final year students at the Department of Dance, University of  Hyderabad had come to an end for this semester. I said the students liked the course and complimented me - as part of a complimenting exercise we had done in class. What did they say?

'I like you hair said a couple of students,' I said.
She listened.
'Another student liked my height,' I said.
She listened.
'Another student said I introduced her to herself,' I said.
She listened quietly.
'One student said I had started the thinking process and he was now more aware and thoughtful,' I said.
She listened.
'One student said that I teach many concepts without making learning stressful,' I said.
She listened quietly.
'One student said that I was the real sir,' I said.

That's the best one,' said the young lady conclusively.


No comments: