Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thought for the Day - 100% is Involving Every Cell of your Body

So how can I be completely here and now? How can I practice that state of being? What is this 100% concentration?

I'd think of different things but to me if one has to use a visualisation, it is this - of all the cells in our body being fully involved in the act, the thought.

When we are not fully involved, when we are bored and not too keen, it shows. We can feel it. What it looks like is that one part of us is involved and some parts of us are not. There is resistance in our cells and they drag our energy down.

The key is to involve these reluctant cells in the act. Get them all to jump from the wall and join in. Don't just stand there - participate. Once we get all the cells in our body involved, we are fully aware. We are fully flowing. We are fully accepting. We are 100% in the now.

I'd think this state of being is something that can get better with practice. It is about 100% action without holding back. Go for it. Get your team to act as one. One hundred percent.

(I'll report back on the findings in a few days. Right now I am trying to be this 100% in every act, including writing this blog. For starters, I can feel this nice bouncy energy bubbling inside.)

2 comments:

madhav said...

Go get 'em, Hari!!

Harimohan said...

Thanks Madhav. I can do with some cheering on the side. Go.